Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.automatize.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
Our Privacy Principles
Software-as-a-service (SaaS) is one of the fastest-growing markets in the software industry. In a few short years, almost every major software company has jumped on board, creating a boom of new websites, programming, and mobile applications.
- An application delivers the tools you need to save time Improve field performance always sending accurate job and customer information
- You can upgrade to your plan at any time for additional features and space.
- Our Business products work together to help sales, and support teams better communicate and satisfaction with several types of customers in countries.
Information we collect and receive
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- The latest software research to find the right solution for your business
- Modern software application that your sales and conversations with customer engagement teams will love.
- It’s a social collaboration Application software platform that employees really love to use, with a rich personalized interface
If your SaaS app is similar in the sense that it allows users to create something and send it to other users, then you will want and need legal agreements in place to cover both what data you collect from users and what you will require from users, i.e. to not engage in abusive activities like spamming people through emails.